Here's Blake hanging an ornament

And Ta-DAHHHHH -- the final product

And then, to top it off, my wonderful husband spent HOURS getting the lights working for the house decorations this year. He knows how much I love to decorate the house and I love these kind of lights--even though they are a pain in the neck. The problem is (and we didn't realize it when we bought them) that when the wind blows (which it does a LOT in West Richland) it sends those lights flying all over. Anytime they bang into the house eaves, they can go out or they will sometimes be blown so hard that the whole section of swag goes out and onto the top of the roof.
That's why it takes so long to get them working again each year. I am so thankful he did it for me. Don't they look great?



THANK-YOU HONEY! I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
I love the night shots you took of the house, the lights looked great this year.
loved the lights!!! It was so nice of people to make their houses pretty since I didn't have mine in lights to enjoy!
Post a Comment