I'm still working backwards a little and adding things from the recent past to this blog. But I just had to add a few pictures of Carly's super fun Princess and Knights Birthday party. This was her first "friends" birthday party and, of course, being a 5 year old girl she wanted a princess party. The problem was that a large part of her friends are boys. I convinced her that we should have a Knights and Princesses party.
My mom and dad were so great to come out and help me. My dad helped me make this big cardboard castle

and my mom helped me make this awesome castle cake

Carly and all of the girls at the party dressed up like princesses and everyone got crowns. The boys got cardboard swords and the girls got princess wands. It was such a great party!


2 comments:
I love it! Your family is so dang cute
You hosted a great party - Sydney had so much fun! LOVE the blog!
Post a Comment