Saturday, November 15, 2008

Carly, Carly and More Carly

Alyse has been protesting lately because most all of the pictures on my camera are of Carly.

Well, what can I say? Everyone else is at school all day!

Here she is when we were at the Uptown Shopping Center and they had a cute "hand" chair that she thought was so funny!~

Photobucket

And here she is at our Pre-School Field trip to the apple orchard. She thought it was so magical to pick the apples right off the tree!

Photobucket

And they had a really nice swingset/tree house that she made me climb up into with her!
Photobucket

If you couldn't tell, Carly got her hair cut short! I insisted on it and she was not happy about it at all. To this day, she still laments about how she misses her long hair. I feel bad about it. I didnt think she'd be quite that tramatized--but I have promised her that it will grow.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sonja said...

That picture of Carly with the apple is priceless, I love it!

TRACY said...

Carly is magical with that apple in her hand! You still have the "knack" for getting great shots! Your kids are darling!